Do you ever wonder why in the world you ever did things? Not bad things, but why you have crushes on certain boys or why you fall for said boys or decide to put a singing answering message on your answering machine, decide to hammer my sisters head (again i didn't think it would hurt her nor did i do it because i was mad, just wanted to try it, i was 7) or karate chop her bladder when she had to go really bad or text some boy something really stupid or break your arm when jumping to the 6th monkey bar, or tell someone on a blind-date that all you really like to do is watch T.V. or decide to sing a different song last minute in church? Because I do.
I think one thing I wouldn't have felt lame about is dating this boy(totally gonna work that when he get home from the mish in 1 yr. shazam). I REALLY should have done that. Or learned gymnastics, or crowd surfed. ORRRR thrown my horrible old computer off of my 4th floor. I STILL want to do that!
Jen
p.s. happy b-day emily, my roommate. I love you!
2 comments:
Ha YESSS!! I remember the singing answering machine. I called it sometimes when I needed a laugh. I miss it. Bring it back1
oh my jen bloomfield! just found your blog- so cute! are you going to zumba this week? Hope to see you there!
Post a Comment