SAINT GEORGE, home of the first Utah Temple., I L-O-V-E YOU.
[esp over valentines day weekend}
[esp over valentines day weekend}
The number one reason i love you is because you house the best burger joint ever........
which is
In N Out Burger,
In N Out Burger,
of course
I got a double double, the first time we went and the second time i just got 2 regular cheeseburgers and much to Jeff's surprise I had no trouble eating all of them.
don't mind Abby, she was just part dead that night, apparently....
Singing in the rain picture!!!
Next day, we went to the temple, i wore my glasses cuz i didn't want to ruin my contacts, but then we couldn't get in, the wait was too long. The sun was bright, so i just wore sunglasses and normal glasses.
I LOVE this pic, great, great men.
That valentines night we went to LAS VEGAS.
This is in the Bellagio Gardens, where we saw Elder Uchtdorf!
Who knew apostles came to Sin City??? COOL!!

Then we went to Cheese-cake factory.
Then to F.A.O. Schartz. If you remember my post about halloween, you know that abby's family puts on hogwarts every year. We had to check out all the cool stuff and see if there were any cool props in the Harry Potter section.
Then one of the best moments of the trip. A foot piano. I didn't know they existed, except for on Barney! It was sooo fun!
On the day we left we found a wedding dress in the closet of the house we were staying at. ( thanks so much maxwells!!)
Amanda tried it on and we decided to have a mini wedding. I was a flower girl, but i am not pictured because this picture took precedence because it is one of the best pictures ever. Abby, just happened to have brought a mustache! you never know when you are going to need those.......... :)

Then we did each others hair all crazy like.
Abby also had another fun idea of fake tatoos!!!!
It was hard not to get carried away with them!
Then we returned to Provo and went back to real life.
But I am not complaining cuz my week was great here too!
love,Jen
don't mind Abby, she was just part dead that night, apparently....
Singing in the rain picture!!!
Next day, we went to the temple, i wore my glasses cuz i didn't want to ruin my contacts, but then we couldn't get in, the wait was too long. The sun was bright, so i just wore sunglasses and normal glasses.
I LOVE this pic, great, great men.
That valentines night we went to LAS VEGAS.
This is in the Bellagio Gardens, where we saw Elder Uchtdorf!
Who knew apostles came to Sin City??? COOL!!
Then we went to Cheese-cake factory.
Then to F.A.O. Schartz. If you remember my post about halloween, you know that abby's family puts on hogwarts every year. We had to check out all the cool stuff and see if there were any cool props in the Harry Potter section.
Then one of the best moments of the trip. A foot piano. I didn't know they existed, except for on Barney! It was sooo fun!
On the day we left we found a wedding dress in the closet of the house we were staying at. ( thanks so much maxwells!!)
Amanda tried it on and we decided to have a mini wedding. I was a flower girl, but i am not pictured because this picture took precedence because it is one of the best pictures ever. Abby, just happened to have brought a mustache! you never know when you are going to need those.......... :)
Then we did each others hair all crazy like.
Abby also had another fun idea of fake tatoos!!!!
It was hard not to get carried away with them!
Then we returned to Provo and went back to real life.
But I am not complaining cuz my week was great here too!
love,Jen
1 comment:
jblooms, thank you for this delightful, much-anticipated post :) LOVE YOUR INCREDIBLE SELF!
Post a Comment