Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine Gifts

I have REALLY cool roommates and they decided to give us all really cool Valentines that went a little something like this:
ABBY gave out voo doo dolls with a poem.
My favorite line was:
who has the power of the voo doo?
now you do?
I think i am going to stick pins in it on valentines day.
stupid boys.
Katie gave the antenaee to "emily-bug" because she is a "love bug"


She gave me the tattoo because I am J-BLO


Katie gave out the glasses to abby ( because she has eyes only for you)it was FUN y'alls
Thanks guys!

So fun!

Much Valentine-ing,
Jennifer( i used my whole name, because it is romantic or at least i think it is)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tat's Jen! You should go with that look. Especially at FHE...

Jeff said...

That looks like fun!

Lately, I've been considering getting a tattoo before I go. What do you think? I'll ink "I heart mom" on my shoulder. lol

Doubt it will happen, but it's fun to think about!