Thursday, February 25, 2010

12th hour glory ALRIGHT!

**** Note, this blog post may look familiar but actually, it has a different ending then the last time. see the last one here.
I go to BYU. At BYU there is one very tall building called the SWKT. (pronounced swicket)(it stands for something but I don't know what it is)

There are 12 floors in said building

I have most of my classes in this building because the nursing headquarters are located here.

well, in order to get to the 12th floor you have to have a key card and it has been one of my goals for quite some time now to make it up there somehow.

Today, i got in the elevator(remember i don't take stairs), and a guy that was my age, , came in and swiped the key card to the 12th floor.

I was like:

"i be lookin fly"( i got ready today) "i should give it a try"

So I tried it. I said:

"hey so i've never been to the 12th floor. wanna take me?" ;)

and he said

YES

There is something going on up there on the 12th floor that is secret and covert, and I now know what it is. I can tell you only one thing. Its humane. If that makes you feel better.
(also now i am determined to get to the roof! who is with me??????)
(and i think they should let me! i am really good at going under cover, being sneaky, the whole bit, see picture for evidence)

2 comments:

Theresa Mooney said...

Spencer W. Kimball Tower = SWKT

Jealous am I. Please tell me the secret someday. Perhaps on my death bed. And way to go on getting ready that day! Did the guy not notice your engagement ring?!

Hallie said...

I am fuming with jealousy. hope you had so much fun achieving everyone's goal.