
I go to BYU. At BYU there is one very tall building called the SWKT. (pronounced swicket)(it stands for something but I don't know what it is)
There are 12 floors in said building
I have most of my classes in this building because the nursing headquarters are located here.
well, in order to get to the 12th floor you have to have a key card and it has been one of my goals for quite some time now to make it up there somehow.
Today, i got in the elevator(remember i don't take stairs), and a guy that was my age, with no apparent wedding ring, came in and swiped the key card to the 12th floor.
I was like:
"i be lookin fly"( i got ready today) "i should give it a try" "i should flirt with this guy" "and maybe my goal will be achieved by and by"
So I tried it. I said:
"hey so i've never been to the 12th floor. wanna take me?" ;)
BUT he wouldn't. he said he would describe it to me.
WHAT?
(that is not what i wanted)
then i tried again:
"You would totally make my day because it is one of my goals, I just want to look out the window, I wouldn't touch anything." (then i smiled flirtatiously)
AGAIN, HE WAS UNSWAYED!
I tried furtively for the rest of the elevator ride, but was unsuccessful.
It should have worked. so my conclusion and warning is:
There is something going on up there on the 12th floor that is secret and covert, I think its the CIA.
(also i am still determined to break in)
(and i think they should let me in. i am really good at going under cover, being sneaky, the whole bit, see picture for evidence)

love,
Jen
There are 12 floors in said building
I have most of my classes in this building because the nursing headquarters are located here.
well, in order to get to the 12th floor you have to have a key card and it has been one of my goals for quite some time now to make it up there somehow.
Today, i got in the elevator(remember i don't take stairs), and a guy that was my age, with no apparent wedding ring, came in and swiped the key card to the 12th floor.
I was like:
"i be lookin fly"( i got ready today) "i should give it a try" "i should flirt with this guy" "and maybe my goal will be achieved by and by"
So I tried it. I said:
"hey so i've never been to the 12th floor. wanna take me?" ;)
BUT he wouldn't. he said he would describe it to me.
WHAT?
(that is not what i wanted)
then i tried again:
"You would totally make my day because it is one of my goals, I just want to look out the window, I wouldn't touch anything." (then i smiled flirtatiously)
AGAIN, HE WAS UNSWAYED!
I tried furtively for the rest of the elevator ride, but was unsuccessful.
It should have worked. so my conclusion and warning is:
There is something going on up there on the 12th floor that is secret and covert, I think its the CIA.
(also i am still determined to break in)
(and i think they should let me in. i am really good at going under cover, being sneaky, the whole bit, see picture for evidence)

love,
Jen
3 comments:
jennifer, you know that it stands for spencer w. kimball tower. you just had a temporary brain lapse.
i can't believe he withstood your seducings! there must have been something really secret up there. keep trying!
Someone denied being swooned in my jblo? he outa be shot.... out the 12th story window.
Post a Comment