Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hallie, got me going on this

Hallie's post made ME want to type MY name into urbandictionary.com. So, I did. I am happy with the results. I will take it:

1. a fun, outgoing person. generally smart but can be a total blonde at times. someone who likes meeting new people, and smiles a lot. a person who never would just turn on people. a very good friend. someone you can trust. when she's mad, stand clear she might blow her top. but a person who doesn't get mad easily so you dont have to worry about that.

2.She has the most beautiful eyes and hair. She smells that of a fall evening, and her voice will typically seranade you.

3. A really sexy, funny, smart girl that every guy wants.


HAHAHAHA! You should do it to! hahahaha! Total self esteem boost!

love,

Jennifer(shazam)

2 comments:

Hallie said...

what I love most about all this is that it's totally accurate! I've looked up other names and it's always true.

tara Butler said...

How funny! That is totally you, Jen!