All that means is you live life to the fullest and you don't do things unless it's all the way. Yeah, you're alright... more than alright to me! Besides, you look so cute when you do what you do. Good luck on that test. Love, Daniel
You know what sucks? That you had to go to class tonight and you still have to take your Am Herit test this week too! That kind of sucks. Here's my sympathy (Imagine a picture of me crying for you right ........ here).
Sidenote and random thought: does it bother you when people misuse the "to", "too", and "two"? Or the "there", "their", and "they're"? As I typed out the too up in that other paragraph, I thought, wouldn't it be funny if I put in the wrong too? Actually that wouldn't be funny. Not funny at all. K love you bye.
2 comments:
All that means is you live life to the fullest and you don't do things unless it's all the way. Yeah, you're alright... more than alright to me! Besides, you look so cute when you do what you do. Good luck on that test. Love, Daniel
You know what sucks? That you had to go to class tonight and you still have to take your Am Herit test this week too! That kind of sucks. Here's my sympathy (Imagine a picture of me crying for you right ........ here).
Sidenote and random thought: does it bother you when people misuse the "to", "too", and "two"? Or the "there", "their", and "they're"? As I typed out the too up in that other paragraph, I thought, wouldn't it be funny if I put in the wrong too? Actually that wouldn't be funny. Not funny at all. K love you bye.
Post a Comment