not only was i a chunky little child and had very interesting micturating patterns.( click on link)
but i also had a very interesting imagination.
I was CONVINCED
that
EVERYTIME
i left the room
my parents
and
brothers and sisters
would start talking in their...........
alien language
because they were............
aliens.

and i was SOOOOO MAD
that they wouldn't teach me the language, and that they would talk about me
because i was SURE that they were talking about me.
I was the adopted human.
But i never confronted them about it.
interesting.
(BUT)
(say this part is a scared whisper)
maybe they got to me....
see pictures below
i believe i may have morphed into one of them
and this is my brothers and sisters showing their true alien selves!
SAVE ME ?!?!?!


but i also had a very interesting imagination.
I was CONVINCED
that
EVERYTIME
i left the room
my parents
and
brothers and sisters
would start talking in their...........
alien language
because they were............
aliens.

and i was SOOOOO MAD
that they wouldn't teach me the language, and that they would talk about me
because i was SURE that they were talking about me.
I was the adopted human.
But i never confronted them about it.
interesting.
(BUT)
(say this part is a scared whisper)
maybe they got to me....
see pictures below
i believe i may have morphed into one of them
and this is my brothers and sisters showing their true alien selves!
SAVE ME ?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment