These past few days I have really wondered if I am really as tough as I like to think that I am.
I don't think that I am.
Maybe, just Maybe
I
am
A DRAMA QUEEN.

examples:
3.NEXT: Today, i was scratching my head and felt something in my hair. i was like "gross!" so i went to the bathroom to pull it out and it was a TICK. i feel like crying just writing that down. I screamed and then moaned. and then daniel went and killed it for me (thanks dude, he cut off the head). And then the rest of the night and even still I have been feeling bugs on me. I think i got the tick from my ranch. i had even showered after the Ranch. grossssssssssssssssss! i want to faint.
because of these events that i find very distressing in my life, i think that maybe i am a drama mama.
what to do?
what to do?
idk
love,
Jen
I don't think that I am.
Maybe, just Maybe
I
am
A DRAMA QUEEN.

examples:
- I was severely sunburned on my left shoulder and it hurt so bad, i wanted to cry.
3.NEXT: Today, i was scratching my head and felt something in my hair. i was like "gross!" so i went to the bathroom to pull it out and it was a TICK. i feel like crying just writing that down. I screamed and then moaned. and then daniel went and killed it for me (thanks dude, he cut off the head). And then the rest of the night and even still I have been feeling bugs on me. I think i got the tick from my ranch. i had even showered after the Ranch. grossssssssssssssssss! i want to faint.
because of these events that i find very distressing in my life, i think that maybe i am a drama mama.
what to do?
what to do?
idk
love,
Jen
1 comment:
Jen, you are so cute! And since I was there with you for 2 of those experiences, may I just give my witness that you handled them much better than a "drama queen" would have in the same circumstances! Although I may just call you "D.Q." for short sometimes... which is also short for the home of the best kind of blizzards known to man!
Post a Comment