Here she is........
anyhow, you can probably see how i was excited she was teaching sunday school on sunday. I knew she was bringing barbies and ringpops and that the lesson was on the plan of salvation.
so, with that combination i was definitely going to be there to see the excitment.
the lesson went like this............
- abby drew the plan of salvation of the board.
- she introduced us to our barbies, sally and sam.
- she took them through the plan of salvation and then said
- "and of course sally and sam will get married because they want to go all the way"
- and then we started to laugh and then dan thuet said
- "all the way to the celestial kingdom, you mean?"
- and then abby got it and started to get embarrassed.
oh man. it was funny. but the best part were the ringpops at the end! shazam. those are my favorite!'
everyone should meet abby by the way. i love her
love
me!
2 comments:
I can't believe that I missed this!!!! love abby!
100% AGREE.
Post a Comment