When Abby was in DisneyWorld a week ago she got some disney underwears.
They were big and we thought it was funny.
But then... i remembered that when i was younger i.......
They were big and we thought it was funny.
But then... i remembered that when i was younger i.......
I purposely peed my pants twice.
- Number One: I was 5 or so. i was at my friends house and knew that she had cooler underwear than I. My mom only bought me whites.(boring) Well, Becca had beauty and the beast underwear. I wanted to wear it soooooooo bad. I was cunning, and i "accidentally" peed my pants in order to get to the goods: the purple panties with beauty and teacup on the bum.
- Number Two: I was in first grade and i witnessed an accidental urination episode in the bathroom. It was awesome. the girl was crying, all her friends came in and thought it was cool. the teacher came in and had to console her. basically, i must have been attention deprived, because apparently this was appealing to me. So, a few days later. I went to the bathroom, but since i thought the urine all over the floor was gross i had deduced that just sitting on the toilet and not taking down my pants was going to the better option. so i sat right down and had myself a good ole planned " accident." i then got to go to the nurse until my mom brought me some underwears.(mission accomplished) and yes, she brought me the boring white ones. my story was: "i just couldn't get my pants down fast enough!"
5 comments:
Your posts always make me laugh so hard!!!! AAAH HAHHAHAH!
oh to be Jennnifer's mother!
Oh my heck!!! This is absolutely hilarious! Thanks for making my day.
wow! LOL HAHAHAHA! :-)
Jen, I know that you posted this forever ago, but I read it all the time when I need a good laugh! I miss you girlie! I also miss doing each other's chores on Saturdays so that we could "play" as we used to say! Love you!
Post a Comment