
I used don't give a care instead of don't give a crap because my dad told me the other day "to raise the bar, Jennifer" when i used the word crap. Then i told him "dad, i learned it from you." and then he said " i know." So yeah, no more Crap out of my mouth.
On to my subject, I don't care about BYUSA elections. No offense, but i don't know if any thing they do really effects me. People that i haven't talked to in 6 months or more have called me to ask me to vote for people, people that i don't even know have come to my house to ask me to vote for them, and complete strangers have stopped me in the middle of campus. I am totally fine with the above. I just make everyone feel good about themselves. I just tell them:
"oh yeah, I already voted for you. good luck with everything! I love you guys."
(but i haven't voted for anyone at all.)
Is this bad? I am just trying to make people feel good about themselves, because i DO care about that but i don't care who the president of BYUSA is.
Jen( who is maybe a liar, but doesn't feel bad about it.)
3 comments:
and this is why we love you jennif
This is why in the midst of my falling asleep the other night, I Emily, completely refused to get out of my warm bed to answer the door only to be relieved that you, Jennifer, did. And you filled them with the best B.S. I had heard that day. Thank you.
first of all, BYUSA is the bane of my existence. I hate it. :) So, I really really LOVE this post.
Post a Comment