This was the excuse that was used today for why my nurse that i was assigned to couldn't take me as a her student.
She said that actually she couldn't take me because of this said "groin pain"
what does that even mean?
I wanted to reply:
"cool, i have a pain in my butt, so we will be perfect for each other!"
(because i am really sore from doing plyometrics)
OH HEAVENS
(I had to keep a straight face about this groin pain all day, too!)
Oh gosh
Jen
p.s. I hope that all of you avoid pain in your groins. apparently it is horrible. :) hahahahaha!
She said that actually she couldn't take me because of this said "groin pain"
what does that even mean?
I wanted to reply:
"cool, i have a pain in my butt, so we will be perfect for each other!"
(because i am really sore from doing plyometrics)
OH HEAVENS
(I had to keep a straight face about this groin pain all day, too!)
Oh gosh
Jen
p.s. I hope that all of you avoid pain in your groins. apparently it is horrible. :) hahahahaha!
6 comments:
hahaha! i've never heard of anything so lame...
thankyou! thats what i thought!
hahahah!!!! I heard you come over and say that your nurse didn't want you, but I didn't hear this part. That is hilarious! Sorry charge nurse, I can't take a student today because of my groin pain. At least you got to sit in the nursery :)
thats awesome. a new one, I will admit. Don't you love it when your nurse doesn't want you at all? i would want you jen, even if i really did have groin pain.
haha. laughing really hard right now.
Oh my...so you just made me laugh out loud in class. Yes, the teacher did look at me. Oops!
Post a Comment