Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Fever is Rampant and Raging!

HI! YES IT IS SPRING FEVER!!

Have y'all noticed that people are looking A LOT more attractive and that people are smooching and flirting and FROLICKING around campus. Its amazing. WOW!

Also my sister took some pictures of me.

For more click here.

love,
Jen

p.s. I will be updating more soon. I just have to upload some photos!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hey, way to look really good!

jeffandbrianne said...

so pretty!!!

Candice said...

It's true. We counted at FHE yesterday, there are 16 people in my family and 7 of them are engaged. I'm hearing about an engagement every other day!!!!

super gorgeous pics btw :)

Raymon said...

So, are you saying that everyone is falling in love and that is why you are posting pics of yourself so that you can join in? It is working... :)