Tuesday, July 22, 2008

marriage.........................wtflds?

I have found a new blog. http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com. It makes fun of young married rich spoiled Mormon couples. quite hilarious. that is where i got the wtflds from...you'll see.

But seriously my friends are getting married! oh my gosh!here is kellie nyman. So cute! she is getting married. Congratulations Kellie!

but i feel very.....hmm how do i describe it.........unmarried. I decided being married is a good thing. actually i have always thought that, but i think it again. being in love sounds nice too.........

now here is a song :) to my future someone...some of you may know what musical this is from, others of you may know what it is from but won't be able to recognize it.

goodnight my someone, i love you...(i want to throw up because i just said that) but whatever i hope you get a good laugh from it.

Jennifer Bloomfield Futurelastname

2 comments:

Becky Hayes. said...

i want to get married

i think i just want to be married for like a year and then be done with it.

clearly that comment shows that i am not ready to get married

love, becky hayes future lastname

Jeff said...

Marriage so soon? You have plenty of time!

Congrats to your friend though!

You are a much better blogger than I. I need to be more consistent like you.

From, Jeff Clark current last-name