Wednesday, July 30, 2008

earthquake, end of clinical and library photo shoots

hi

1.I just got back from California yesterday and guess the heck what??? I was in an earthquake. Woah! I was sitting on the beach and my chair started rockin back and forth. I looked behind me thinkin my 15 year old brother must be rockin my chair but no one was there. i went back to reading my book not thinking much about it just that i was still rockin but i didn;t think about it much again. Then finally like a minute and a hlaf later while i was shakin... my aunt says.. "jenny(note to my audience:do not call me this unless you are family, sorry but i hate it unless you are family) are you feelin this earthquake?" and then everybody around us started saying "yeah. i''m feeling it too." Anyways, weird but cool! I can't believe I was in an earthquake! awesome!!

2. today was the end of clinical and it was really sad. I really loved all of my patients and my patient was sad to see me go. It was really sad and i am going to go visit her. Poor lonely lady. But how cool i made new friends! I will miss a lot of the ladies at the nursing home.

3. Tomorrow my roommate and I are going to do a photo shoot in the library with Tara's(my sister) camera. She has a sweet camera so it will probably turn out awesome. I am very excited.

love,
Jennif

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I heard about that earthquake! My grandmother lives in Westminster which is close to Huntington Beach and she felt it too. They say you could feel the quake from San Diego to Vegas. I'm glad you were on the beach and not indoors!

Have fun with your photo-shoot.

-Jeff

Steph said...

I loved the earthquake; it was fun. You are too young to get married!! We missed you the last few days of the reunion.