Annalise
Let me tell you a little bit about Annalise.1. She was my neighbor
2. She is from saint louis.
3. You know the pictures from tienamenn square( the pictures of the tank rolling over people when they were having a protest in china?) Well, Annalise........ is solely responsible, for the pictures ever getting into our history books. Do you want to know why? Annalises parents happened to be in china when that happened and they had a photographer friend. Annalises parents were going back to the USA, and in order to get the photographs back they had to put them in Annalise's diapers. yes her diapers. Thankyou Annalise for that very special part of history that we have because you were just a wee babe, and needed diapers!!
4. Her dad delivered Michael Jackson's baby!!!...i just realized my mistake. he delivered michael jordans baby.
5. Right now she is a Sandwhich artist at Subway, one of my favorite places to eat in the cougar-eat and one time she helped me steal most of the free broken cookies from the front counter.
6. Sometimes freshman year Annalise would close her cupboards really, really, really, really loud and long. that was my cue to come over.
7. Annalise doesn't like quiet hours. this is her with her cone that she would yell into telling every one at the top of her lungs. "its quiet hours its quiet hours"
8. She also stole this cone and i think that was awesome, she also stole the cart at the top of the post.9. Once she was trying to scare her roommate and so she jumped out behind the door and her roommate punched her in the eye because she got so scared. Annalise didn't think it was funny and I probably shouldn't think it is funny either but i do.
10. She has a water bottle named jolly green giant or something like that. And she loves her water bottle.
11. She loves jcrew and so do I. She is a Jcrew queen.
12. She enjoys shopping on the internet.
13. She liked to dance with me in her room.
14. She washes her pillow case everynight and don't you even dare get your feet next to her sheets.
15.She enjoys pizza at late night hours, as well as did I.
16. She once yelled to me that my shoes were goofy, and that she hated them and it only made me laugh
17. She makes everyone feel good because she really likes them.
18. She has the funniest cutest laugh.
19. One time she decided she wasn't going to study for a test because it was too hard. So she went to the test with a full thing of martinellis, and one of those really large pencils and drew pictures all over the test, intermittently taking a swig from the martinelli's. And this was a sight i got to behold. I wouldn't trade it for the world
20. I am really excited to go to her wedding because we are going to canoe to the boat house she is going to have it in!
I love my neighbor annalise and still wish she was my neighbor. I am glad i got to live next to you girl!!!!!
Annalise and Ilove
Jen
2 comments:
dear jenif. and annalise. i love you guys. i laughed soooo hard reading this. i too look forward to riding canoes to her wedding reception.
so i was scoping out annalise's blog and i found yours. I DIED laughing during this whole post. The crazy part is, I was upstairs on the third floor!!! I would visit annalise often, so i'm sure i saw you! weirddd :) love your blog girl!!
Post a Comment