Wednesday, June 25, 2008

a hurricane came and destroyed my room. I sweaar it! its the truth. it aint no lie




(please read this with a hick accent) ya'lls i know a hurricane when i see one. and there be one right hurr in my room. I walked in and realized.."oh my, we better call the po-lice because this hurr should be a quar-in-tined zone. Yes siree." I decided to take matters into my own hands and put up a sign on my door that says..... construction zone......ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

But the mayor of Jbloomfield town has decided offi-ciall-ee... that they will clean it up tommorrah. Well... that is what they said yesterday and now there be a whole buncha tommorrahs piled up on my bed-roohm floor. Dang officials...they don"t know a blasted thing. How is any folk supposed to thrive in a pig-sty like this one???

blast it!!! Revenge tommorrah.... i'm gonna take things into my own hands. the people must live!!!

bye thurr....

princess pig sty

No comments: