Thursday, June 19, 2008

22 months in school



Do you know what i realized today. I will be in school for 22 months before i get a break. Somebody call me the waaaaaaa-mbulance because I'm gonna need it.

Next on the list, i just finished finals, again. yipee.

my bro is really good at break dancing. yahoo.

also, he(my brother) has the coolest Steve Nash shirt ever. He is wearing it in his picture. I want it really really badly.

Lastly, today for one of my finals I did an interpretive dance. Can you believe it. We made up a contemporary dance about community health nursing. And we got full points. I will miss that class dearly. It is the same class that i learned about auras and shakras, and energy feilds, and relaxation in. I loved it! I do believe that that will be the last time i will get to do an interpretive dance for a final!

peace
Jbloom

No comments: