
Convocation was so fun too! Though I may have started crying. Not a lot. Just a little. I have seriously grown to really love love love love love my nursing friends. ALL OF THEM! I wish I had fifty more years to get to hang out with them in every Tuesday class and Thursday clinicals! I love all my nursing friends. And every new person I get to know better in nursing school I wish I had gotten to know them sooner!
I also love NURSING! I do!
I can't wait to work as a nurse!
First, I just have to pass the NCLEX (ahhhh!!!!)

This is one of my favorite professors ever! She is sooooo cool!
Every time I see her she knows exactly what is going on in my life and she never forgets.

Just some of my awesome nursing friends!!!

Don't know how I would have survived school without these two!
(group work, late night calls, early morning car rides)

Hello Hottie!
We had to take our pictures inside because it was raining outside!

I spent many-a-hour here!

Tara and Crew! Crew had a HUGE blowout during me walking and Tara didn't have a diaper!
Poop got on her dress! Thankfully, another mom had a diaper!

I LOVE DANIEL SCHMOOOOOONEY!

Thank you SOOOOO much to my parentals who basically funded 99.9999% of my
ed-u-ma-cation!
I love you so much!

Love,
Jennifer
the graduate!
4 comments:
Yay for being done with nursing school!!!!
congrats jen! you'll be a hottie little nurse!
You're cute. CONGRATS on GRADUATING my almost sister-in-law! (p.s. is it okay that I already refer to you as my sister-in-law to people? Cause I totally do...)
Congrats! Always nice to be done with school.
Post a Comment