
Well, I have been pretty busy lately so i haven't been blogging and i miss it. I have a voice and i'm not using it. You know? Its sad. I like voicing opinions, a little too much.
Like I probably would have blogged about
1.My engagement photos
2.the Rape in Provo and how ALL RAPISTS should be castrated. And how I am very tempted to start enforcing that rule in my own practices........(i don't think anyone would blame me)
3. My bridals
4.That i got a new job in the EMERGENCY ROOM that is a complete miracle.
5. and....that i get married on Saturday...to this cute kid(don't worry, he is at the moment of marrying age) alleluia!
Anyhow, I will be back in no time. I am just waiting for things to calm down around here!love,
JEN

3 comments:
Can't wait for you to be in my family!
please sign up to become a member at www.teensspeakout.com
Wanna get thin? please check this out: http://28afewmo03ts7va0qlh5r6up02.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=T74NXZDL
Post a Comment