Sunday, April 25, 2010

Commencement Day!

Commencement Day was soooooo fun! I woke up late. Then I went and got my hair did. She even curled it for me. Then I went and bought myself some makeup from MAC for my very own graduation present. Then I went to Commencement and then we went to Tucanos to meet my new (soon to be) brother in laws family! What a great day! I loved it!The tulips were blooming around campus!

Daniel may or may not have been really sneaky and dressed up in his robes from last year so that he could sit by me at commencement. It was too funny!
Hahahaha!

But I sure was glad he was there so that I could talk to him because I got bored.......
I am sort of like a little kid when it comes to long meetings.
Plus, my parents weren't coming so we were both going to have to sit by ourselves!

We ran into Grant, Daniels roommate and (soon to be) best man at our wedding!

Walking up for commencement!
(don't wear heels and walk.....stupid)



Good ole Abby grad-i-ated too!

At Tucanos! This is Katie and her (soon to be husband)
We are having a double wedding!!!!!
I can't wait to share my wedding with these two because they are fun drunks!
Can't you see it?
This is just a very typical picture of me being annoying and Daniel being nice about it. I don't know why I was man-handling him, but he is sweet and nice.
Apparently, I wanted his head a different direction! ha!

Anyways, I commenced. And I feel good about it!

1 comment:

emilymcb said...

Baha! I totally noticed that Daniel was with you at Commencement and I thought it was funny (and cute).

Love you!