Sunday, January 18, 2009

a party with a theme of "ABBY"... oh yes

It all started when Abby pt her name tag from the stake party onto katie and said,
"now you're abby"
katie said
"i'll show you abby"
and went and put on her clothes and got some chips ahoy and chicken n a biskit(abby's faves)


then i wanted to be abby too.

then the boys wanted to be abby also
one of my favorite pictures ever of tomsara beth is so cute as abby
lastly we all wanted to dance like abby.
and snap like abby
(because she can't snap she just pretends while she clucks her tongue)
hahaha
we LOVE abby
she makes everything more fun!




love you abbers!
Jen-Jen

1 comment:

Raymon said...

how come I have never seen this video?! I love it! Although, I think that I need to stop dancing when cameras are around...