Sunday, January 18, 2009

blog fasting

my apologies.
i have had a blog fast.
but as the good man says..


"no artist-i-cation without inspiration"



I have been inspired.
I have 5 blog posts in the works

A few updates
1.I saw the MAN that was the inspiration for my email address was in one of my very own CLASSES! woah. hadn't seen him in years

2.I had to buy a new shirt on campus on the first day back to class because of a slightly malodorous situation that i highly objected to.

3.I had to cook for cooking group on Tuesday. I put the pot roast in the crock pot at 12 a.m the night before. in the morning it smelled aromatous, in the afternoon the smoke detector should have been on. But have to fear, hamburgers are here!

new saying:
burned your pot roast to coal lumps?
a good hamburger will make your guest do jumps!


(if you want the recipe, ask me, they be delicious)


4 . Katie, Sara Beth and I have come up with a few new spellings of my name. feel free to use at any time.

  • jepnipher
  • jegniphar
  • jeknifir


love,

Jegn


2 comments:

emilymcb said...

Umm... I kind of LOVE that tuduhuh is in your class. hahaha.

Jeff said...

Thanks for the comment!

I too have been fasting.

I'm ready for your next potential posts.