Thursday, January 22, 2009

i feel like i gave birth to a baby today but that baby aint mine, part 2

Nope, not another embarrassing experience.

I have clinical in the Labor and Delivery this past few weeks. And so, today i really did help give birth to a baby, but that baby weren't mine.

I have seen 3 births so far. But the best was a c-section. The mama had been pushing for a couple hours. So, finally they took her in and had a c-section, and it was so cute. They took the baby out and the dad finally got see it, after all the hey day and chaos going around. It was so cute. He got all teary and so did the momma and the dad said " I'm your daddy." "Welcome to the world, we've been waiting for you." He loved that little baby so much. And dang that baby was so cute.

I want to be a mom. I can't wait to be a mom.

love
jen, future mamma

No comments: