Katie sent out an email to the family for our assignments for Christmas Eve Dinner.
It read as the following: ( the red are my comments)
Here is the menu and assignments for Christmas Eve Dinner:
Ham with Glaze: Mom ( a very big important job)
Rolls: Mom(a 3 hour process with many different steps and takes an expertise to do it well)
Mustard Ring: Katie( involves melting jello and mustard seasoning in a pan over another pan full of boiling water, very difficult to get right)
Sara Bailey's jello salad/ or red pretzel salad: Katie(many steps and many layers)
Layered Green Salad: Tara(again many steps and many layers)
Green Bean Casserole: Jennifer(throw some cans in a pan and stick in the oven)
Yummy Potatoes (i.e. potatoes w cream): Jennifer (put frozen hashbrowns in a pan and throw on some cream)
conclusion: my family thinks i am special. maybe they still remember this.
hahahaha!
Jen
hahahahahahahahaha!
2 comments:
I still love you Jen!!!!! Come to think of it... My family doesn't give me any assignments so I'm not sure what to think of that?
Hey, my family knew better than to give me a food assignment. I think my responsibilities will consist of setting the table and cleaning up. I hope your green been casserole is tasty!
Post a Comment