{this picture has nothing to do with Christmas, i just like it}
UPDATES
1. my mom let me make the mustard ring, i messed it up. made it again and then rocked it.
2. she let me make part of the layered jello, i messed it up. but then fixed it.
3.and then she let me make a lemon cream cheese pie and i almost messed it up, but then it turned out great!
4. i get why they think i'm special now. oh my.
5. WE DON'T HAVE A TREE!(my mom just never got around to it, and i don't really care, i guess, we have enough Christmas spirit getting ready for Christmas!)
6. stay tuned for the bloomfield fashion show of christmas pajamas!
signing off,
Jay jay baby{waiting for Santa Baby :) }
3 comments:
i like this picture too! {he he}
I look peeved when I try to do sass. I have no bloomfield natural genes.
whatever! thats just silly. you do not look T.O.ed. you look like you have luscious lips.
Post a Comment