We were supposed to dress in pjs or sweats and bring a pillow or blanket. So, I brought a pillow. (try walking to class with a pillow sometime.. you get great looks! ha!) We did guided imagery, relaxation, coloring and positive thinking techniques.
At one point in the class we had to write down something we wanted to be and we had to say that is what we are...not that we wanted to be that way or were going to be that way. Because I am a jokester, I wrote down on my paper, "I am a hot mama" then I showed it to my friend sitting next to me and we laughed. Then, because I had laughed the teacher called on me to read it aloud! ha! So, I had to read in front of the whole class..
"I am a hot mama."
and then the class was instructed to say, "Yes, you are!"
and then I was instructed to say, "Thank you, I know!"
and then she made us do the whole process over again.
I think everybody should try saying that in front of alot of people. Needless to say, the exercise worked for me and now "I am a hot mama"

love Jbloom
1 comment:
This entry makes my day!
Post a Comment