Thursday, August 28, 2008

Carly and Jared Wedding-VEGAS!!!!!


We left for Vegas on Friday morning at 5:30. We didn't remember about the time change so we arrived at 10:30. We had a long, hot day in front of us. We toured some of the Casinos, and of course, went to H and M. It was so stinkin hot, but fun fun fun. I think we walked about 8 miles and lost 20% of our body water.


That night we went to Carly and Jared's wedding breakfast( really a dinner the night before but you get my drift). Really good food!
That night some of us went to Ka, a cirque du soliel show. I was a little under-impressed, because I have seen alot better shows, but cool none-the less. After the show we went to the Bellagio and watched the fountains and got ourselves a good breakfast at 2 in the morning. I payed 9 dollars for one waffle. Oh Vegas!
The next day we were off to the temple. Holy Heck hot. I have never sweated so bad in my entire life. This is me coming out of the temple. Everyone was waiting for the bride, and they thought it was me through the windows because of the white. Maybe this is why you aren't supossed to wear white to weddings. But "I had an emergency.....I look really good in white"(name that show)
This is Timbo. He is a pimp and a half as you can see. :)
Katies bangs were ruined from all the sweat. I quickly changed out of my dress and put on some shorts and for lunch breakfast we all had gatorade that day. We probably drank a whole gallon of fluids in 1 hour. I think we all had heat stroke.
This is Emily and I at the reception.
The happy bride and groom! As the DJ said it "mr. and mrs jared...garred"( what an idiot, the DJ said everybody's name wrong!)
Carly and the roomates! We missed abby though!!

This is on the way home. Timbo got a little squished in the back seat.


All in all a very fun trip and wedding!

Love
Jbloom

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Vegas! Whohoo! The fountains at Bellagio are amazing.

Karen said...

The kids and I were just looking at your blog together and Cameron said, "Jenny looks so pretty in that dress."

Jennifer said...

ph my goodness that is soo cute!