
So, the library photo shoot has inspired me. On my walk to class this morning, and on the way back all I could see were beautiful picture possibilities. Woah! BYU has some awesome photo shoots just waiting to happen. I like looking at the world this way! It makes me realize how pretty things are.
For example, the testing center would be way cool, I love the outside of that building. Also, the Maeser is gorgeous. And that scary building next to the testing center and the maeser, I don't know what it is called, is really cool and scary too. Anyone willing to dress up scary and take pictures there at night with me????( I;m thinking ratted hair and really stylin' hot black outfit) possibly we could scare people as well, just for good sport.


Hair like the model in the left and makeup and clothes like the model on the right is what i am thinking.
peace,
the artist who once called herself jbloom
3 comments:
jen i'm so jealous! when i get back up to provo you have to promise that we'll do a photo shoot together
mia, i promise.
Wow. I can't believe I asked you that. Are you sure it wasn't Sheri? The memories of you that come immediately to mind: traveling with you last year--that was so much fun!--and especially when you cried over the kids who stole the camera and the ipod; taking you and Rachel for a walk when you were 2 and your family went to Disneyland.
Post a Comment