


ya'll may or may not believe this but i am ethnic. yep.............................. 1/32 native american. just found that out recently. its true.....too bad i don't speak native american.... then i would be bilingual. Anyhow, if you ask me i will do the rain dance for you. It is quite the cultural experience.
.............maybe i should try out for living lengends :>)
PICTURES ABOVE ARE some ethnic looking pictures of me..............
1. WITH A VERY TRADITIONAL HEADRESS
2. BEING ONE WITH THE TREES
3. PRACTICING THE RAIN DANCE WITH MY FRIEND FROM (EA GROUP" ETHNICS ANONYMOUS- basically it is a club for those who don't look ethnic but want to because they are ethnic and ethnics are pretty!!!!!!!)
4. OUR FULL TRADITIONAL GARB.
I'm ethnic and that's pretty fly...
peace
Jennif
1 comment:
I am part native american too!! My 10th great grandma was an indian princess and her father chief wayandance owned long island! I could own long island right now!
Post a Comment