Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

This year was a little bit different because I had to work the night shift on Christmas eve. So, we had to move our traditions around. Working Christmas Eve really wasn't that bad though. The hospital gave us treats and a lunch and everyone brought treats to share. And my family came to visit me( they are so rad). So on christmas morning things got started a little bit later (around 11) after we had eaten our full breakfast(we usually eat after presents.)

Daniel and I hit the jackpot this year! I finally gave in to all the hints and gave Daniel a bow tie, he has been wanting one for months! He looks cute in it.

The most fun of christmas this year was little Crew! He loved getting his baby doll. It was a present to all the "grandkids" but since Crew was the only one here, he got to open it and he loooved it.
We finally figured out why......the bottle.


He loves to suck the fake bottle! hahaha! Love it.

And here is a picture of my cute husband.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen you are too cute! I love your blog!