Some examples....
- I often ask Daniel while I am sleeping if he is in "any pain"
- I also ask him if I can take report from him. I ask stuff like " okay which patients do you have? Which ones am I taking? Whats the matter with them?"
- I had a dream that one of the nurses from work was Daniel's other wife.(although this girl in real life makes cute babies, so maybe having her as the other wife wouldn't be so bad.) haha JK
- I had a dream that one of the male nurses molested me. that was weird. hmmm
- At the beginning I would wake up in the middle of the night thinking that I had forgotten that I actually had a patient at my house. And I knew I had a patient in my house i just wasn't sure where she was. This happened like all the time and I had to reason with myself for like ten minutes while I was waking up, that "jen, you can't have a patient"......"you're at home..."
- I had a dream that one of the orthopedic surgeons was going to do surgery on me and I was REALLY worried that he was going to see me naked.
BUT LETS BE REAL HERE and talk about my real life worst night mare about the ER! If I am ever THE trauma patient..... TALK ABOUT EMBARRASSING. That would entail me being naked in front of a lot of doctors and nurses and techs who are your FRIENDS. WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!
(please, please, please, i hope this never happens..............)
3 comments:
Well look at that! I hope I can claim Muse for your blogging revival :)
Okay, my favorite is what you do in real life! For example, yesterday when you told a patient "Okay, girlfriend?! That is REALLY annoying, you can just leave." ha!
YEAH JEN!! Now i can blog stalk you too!!
Post a Comment