
WOW.
I am totally in love with Kristin Chenoweth.
She was on GLEE this week and it was amazing.
She just has so much energy, that it leaks out all over the stage(in this case the T.V.)
I love her. You should watch her in this week's GLEE. Then skip to 12:20. Then you will find a great song with her and this other girl. I have listened to it about 13 times today. AHHHHHHHHHH! I love it!
It makes me want to siiiiiiing!
RIGHT NOW!
oh to be able to perform that way.
I am totally in love with Kristin Chenoweth.
She was on GLEE this week and it was amazing.
She just has so much energy, that it leaks out all over the stage(in this case the T.V.)
I love her. You should watch her in this week's GLEE. Then skip to 12:20. Then you will find a great song with her and this other girl. I have listened to it about 13 times today. AHHHHHHHHHH! I love it!
It makes me want to siiiiiiing!
RIGHT NOW!
oh to be able to perform that way.
4 comments:
I LOVED her in Glee this week! I think my family thought I was obsessed or something because I kept being like, I love Kristin Chenoweth! I wish she wasn't in just one episode! I just heard on NPR that she's supposed to be in a show down here! I need to find tickets!
i KNOOOOOOW! she is so good! and you HAVE to go to her show!
Hahaha. LOVE Kristin Chenoweth.
hahah Annie you ARE obsessed. And YES we were all thinking that while watching Glee.
Post a Comment