




For our ward we had a ward carnival. Abby and I were in charge of the love booth. I was in charge of reading their Auras and Shakras ( skills that i really did learn in nursing, its totally weird,and i believe totally untrue, but don't tell my nursing professor that. but hey! i guess perfect for this sort of thing) and crystal ball reading.
We set up under a couple of trees. I put down a sleeping bag, my herbs, and essences and then people came to me to get their auras and shakras read. I tell you what! almost every bodies love shakra was totally off. these poor singles ward people. but don't worry i got it all fixed up.(by having them smell some herbs, or eating a sprinkle. ha ha!)
Abby was in charge of match making and love classes. She had them come in and gave them a speech about how "love lifts us up where we belong.........love, love is a battlefield etc." Then gave them this piece of paper........
Number of Destiny:
Directions: do not give out your names. Just ask the questions and it if is meant to be…..serendipity will happen.
1. what is your favorite animal?
2. if you could be named after any state, what would it be?
3. if the moon were made out of spare ribs, would you eat it?
4. do you own any flags?
5. who do you think strider should have ended up with in Lord of the Rings?
6. if you had immortality would you give it up for true love?
7. if you were a painter, what would you paint.
8. ummmm, so listen, can I be your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Which had a ward phone number, that was their number of destiny. We haven't had any marriages yet, but i forsee a few in the future, from this telephone number of destiny. just wait and see.... the powers of the love gurus have yet to be proven wrong.................
1 comment:
classic Luny... I mean Luna! I wonder what my love shakra would be... hmmm...
Post a Comment