yes, like many, i am a blog stalker and this is a post from a girl's blog that i stalk. i like butterflies. can i have these butterflies? please?
here it is:
BUTTERFLIES
once upon a time i went on my first date with husband. i didn't have high expectations for the evening. i even tried getting out of our plans a few times. but when i sat across the table from my unbeknown to me future husband, i surprised myself when i got butterflies.
those "special" butterflies have revisited many times since that first little outing long ago. and often, at the most unexpected moments when i am with husband. they reassure me of how special he is, how perfect we are together and how happy he makes me.
i had those same butterflies this morning as i sat on the bathroom floor at 6-something in the morning and watched husband shave his scruff and fix his hair for work.
they reminded me, i am so in love. and even better, he loves me. how wonderful is that?
2 comments:
I love this.
Oh my gosh. That is so sweet. I should write something like that for Jeff...but I don't think I could top that.
Post a Comment