My Life of WHITENESS


last day of school white
Honey Moon white
Beach white
woah is thatgirl see through whiiiite???? or is she a ghost??

Tannest I ever got.....good old summer of 91

no this is not going to be a racist post, because i am not like that...racist.
this is purely about the color of my particular skin.
i am white white white white. almost iridescent. almost vampire like. almost ghostish.
i would think that people in the world with all the color of skins and whole PR and non-racist thing, would stop saying/caring/whatever about skin.
but people still always care about how white I am........
these are some of my favorite comments i have received......
"you're like realllly white.......(correcting herself)i mean you're like....um...... pretty pale"
"you look kind of sick right now. Are you? you look really white"(felt fine)
"aren't you from arizona, aren't you supposed tan?"
and some people feel like they gotta make me feel better so they will say " its okay jen i am really white too." they pull up their pants. without me even bringing my leg close to theirs to examine, it can be seen.......i'm STILL ALOT WHITER.
PEACE TO ALL THEM WHITEYS OUT!!!


6 comments:
Jen! I like your whiteness! Be proud!
(Also, I like that I made it onto your blog post :)
your whiteness makes you gorgeous
laughing so hard right now!!!
haha love this post !
LOL its ok to be white.. Im pretty damn white myself, so I feel your pain
nice pictures
Post a Comment