
So, I had to complete 220 hours of clinical hours at the Payson Hospital ER. And I have loved it but I think that I love it even more that I am done.
(cuz i gots lots to do!)
I think I might burn my scrubs!
They are so gross, because I just used Katie's from when she was in the nursing program.
They are like 5 years old now.
And white, which equals=pen stains and all sorts of stains.
BURN THEM BURN THEM!!!!!
Also, I just got finished working four night shifts in a row, and before that I knew I was going to have to be working them, so I just put myself on a night schedule.
So, when I drove today in the sunlight, my eyes were hurting! I am like a bat, or a vampire!
muah ha ha ha ha ha ha!
love,
jen
p.s. It was SO cool to be up for the time change. All of the sudden it was 1:59 then it was 3:00
p.p.s. Also, I have been having a lot of night mares about not charting things on patients. They are really terrible. I am hoping those will go away!
(cuz i gots lots to do!)
I think I might burn my scrubs!
They are so gross, because I just used Katie's from when she was in the nursing program.
They are like 5 years old now.
And white, which equals=pen stains and all sorts of stains.
BURN THEM BURN THEM!!!!!
Also, I just got finished working four night shifts in a row, and before that I knew I was going to have to be working them, so I just put myself on a night schedule.
So, when I drove today in the sunlight, my eyes were hurting! I am like a bat, or a vampire!
muah ha ha ha ha ha ha!
love,
jen
p.s. It was SO cool to be up for the time change. All of the sudden it was 1:59 then it was 3:00
p.p.s. Also, I have been having a lot of night mares about not charting things on patients. They are really terrible. I am hoping those will go away!
1 comment:
what? i was wanting a wedding plan update or a funny nursing story...a shout out?
i am dissapointed.
Post a Comment