In following suit with Jordan Crook's blog post. Here are some of the things that the 2nd most watched movie of ALL TIME teaches boys.
- its OK to fall in love with your sister.
- killing children is forgiveable as long as you come through in the end.
- its ok to be a cougar.
- its ok to stay with and have twins with an abusive husband.
- jedis will save the world
Another movie boys should learn life lessons from: Bourne Identity Series.
- no matter how many times you get shot at, you won't die, if you're a good spy.
- its ok to kill alot of people, as long as you are a spy.
- if you have alot of car chases, and get in lots of wrecks, you probably will still be able to walk. right after they happen.
- even if the main lady dies, don't worry! another one will come along in the sequel.
DUH! ITS NOT REAL! ITS NOT REAL! WE DON'T HAVE TO LEARN LIFE LESSONS FROM IT! THEY"RE FAKE! ITS ALL FAKE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ITS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE ENJOYABLE!
p.s. fairies, good witches, and lollipop kids also aren't real. just in case you were wondering.
4 comments:
Jen, there is noway to know for sure if fairies, good witches, and lollipop kids are real... I mean, they could be.
I might do a blog post rebuttal....I'll let you know, and I loved your post. It IS true that if the main lady dies another comes along though!
Oh my. At least Four gummi bears I was chewing just flew out of my mouth.
P.S. lollipop kids are definitely real, those little creepers.
I just don't know... No Jedi? No fairies? That completely shatters my entire universe! Who else is going to save the world from the lollipop kids if not the Jedi? I'm so confused!
Post a Comment