Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh JAKEY!


Jakey (my nephew) turned 3 last week. He is like the cutest, happiest kid. He is always really, really excited about something. Like for example: Today I said something about my friend Rachel. Jakey thought I was referring to our cousin Rachel. He screamed "Rachel? I really, really, really like Rachel! She is my friend. We always go to visit her." He also loves his little brother, Tyler. He usually goes in to get Tyler up with his mom in the mornings and I hear him say " we have such a cute baby, huh mom?" and then he will talk to Tyler in a cute little baby voice "Hi, hun, you are so cute!" (mind you Tyler is like 15 months so, really, Jake is almost as much of a baby as Tyler is.) Another example of how cute Jakey is, is we were coming home from the Ranch last Saturday and Jakey kept on saying " Mommy, I love youuuuuuuuu" "mommy, i loooove youuuu". About 20 times. It was just the cutest thing! I love Jakey and am glad he has lived close for 2 years and am really really sad he will be leaving with his family to live in Virgina in a few short days. I love all my boys being around!

We sang happy brithday 4 times. Of course!

And then a dance party ensued, due to Jake's orders, of course. He loves dancing and likes to do break dancing just like his uncle Andrew.

Cameron and Tyler watching Andrew.

Good Action Shot!


Happy Birthday Jakey
(footage of dance party below)

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Oh man! I'm going to miss that kid Jakey... and all those little nephews of yours for that matter! So sad they're leaving today Baby J!