Today I asked my nephew:
"will you give me a big kiss and a hug? Because tomorrow I am leaving for Washington D.C. and I won't see you for a week"
Cameron then answered:
"Oh, my teacher went there, kids have to walk 500 miles to get water."
(with a really concerned look on his face)
What a cutey worried about the kids in D.C.!
(his teacher had told him about Africa today in Primary, i guess)
I have the cutest nephews!
here he is!

Jen
"will you give me a big kiss and a hug? Because tomorrow I am leaving for Washington D.C. and I won't see you for a week"
Cameron then answered:
"Oh, my teacher went there, kids have to walk 500 miles to get water."
(with a really concerned look on his face)
What a cutey worried about the kids in D.C.!
(his teacher had told him about Africa today in Primary, i guess)
I have the cutest nephews!
here he is!
Jen
2 comments:
That is so cute! Love little kids
Wow, he is such a cutie pie.
Post a Comment